Tuesday, June 3, 2014

IT will be OUT in JULY! Modern Prairie Sewing!

Hi there!  I'm super excited to finally let the cat out of the bag and tell you all that I wrote a sewing book!! You'll be able to find Modern Prairie Sewing: 20 Handmade Projects for You and Your Friends in stores in July! C&T publishing were the absolute best to work with and I can honestly say that I had a blast working with all of them and making my book real life. (If you want to write a book - go to C&T. They are a.m.a.z.i.n.g!) Here are some sneak peek pictures!

 

You can preorder the book on Amazon.com and Barnes&Noble.com (See those three girls to the right? They are gorgeous. And they're my sisters.)


We were laughing. The frock I'm wearing in this picture is one of the 20 projects that you'll find in Modern Prairie Sewing! I used cotton rayon to make my Party Frock, and it drapes beautifully. Make your Party Frock out of rayon and show me a picture; I want to see it on you!


On the left, Achaia's modeling my It's a Cinch Belt. (I know. She's divine.)
And on the right, I'm taking Brandy - er. Brandy's taking me - for a nice, brisk walk. Again, I'm wearing my Party Frock. Because, taking a walk on the prairie is a party.


One of my very best friends, Faith, is toting the Maggie bag! Also found in Modern Prairie Sewing!

I'm so excited!!! Hop into a bookstore, JoAnn Fabrics, or a Hobby Lobby near you and ask if they'll be carrying Modern Prairie Sewing: 20 Handmade Projects for You and Your Friends! So you can have your own copy. And you can get in on the fun, too!

Big Love, Abi

Special Thanks to C&T publishing for the beautiful pictures. xoxo

Love you, Michele, Roxane, Nissa, Kristy, Alison, Jenny, Katie, Gailen, Diane, Mary, Monica, Jocelyn, Adrianne & Jessica!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am super over the moon for you. Congratulations!! i can't wait to see all the projects. see you in Houston. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete