Monday, August 25, 2014

Blog Hop *Caroline of SewCaroline*




Today marks day 5 for our Modern Prairie Sewing blog hop! 

When my sisters and I met Caroline at International Quilt Market, I was immediately smitten with her. She's so cute, fun and friendly! I was super duper excited when she said she'd be happy to join in on the Modern Prairie Sewing blog hop! The adorable Caroline of SewCaroline whipped up the oven towel for her sew and tell! How cute is it??!!! Her Gleeful fabrics really make a darling oven towel, don't you think?! I absolutely love her version! Now I need to go make another one.

Thanks, Caroline!

Next up:

Jenny Fish!August 20th
Pam Kitty Morning! August 21st
Jona G! August 22nd
Melissa P! August 23rd
SewCaroline! August 25th
Melissa S! August 26th

April Rhodes! August 27th
Abiah! August 28th

A super fun giveaway to follow right here 29th - 31st. TWO giveaway winners will be announced September 1st!

Lots of Love, Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment