Friday, September 26, 2014

Spreading the Love

Nothing as sweet as being able to be a part of a growing love and ability in a little cousin's life.
I was so humbled and thrilled to be able to mail a copy of Modern Prairie Sewing as a birthday gift from my great aunt Dot (her Memaw - shhh, don't tell!) to my little cousin for her birthday. Ella's been learning how to sew. My Nanny helped Ella make a sweet dress and now Ella wants to explore the beautiful world of sewing.
I can't wait to see what her little hands make first!
A Maggie bag in the works! And now finished and ready to be carried everywhere! Do you want to see the finished bag? Or do you want to be surprised and see it at a book signing, trunk show, or International Quilt Market? Tell me and I'll see what I can do!
And the Leeway apron and the Simple Wrap scarf pictures? Well. Those girls are some of my very favorites, so I just had to!!!! By the way! The apron and scarf would make fabulous Christmas presents! The style can easily be changed just by what fabric you choose to make your project out of! So just give it go! 
Big Love,
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment