Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pieces & Letters Pillowcase. S is for ?

Pieces & Letters Pillowcase ready to go show and tell at The Rabbit's Lair in Rogers, Arkansas on the 22nd of this month!!!!!! I'm so excited!!  I'm sewing up a storm over here and could use some help with fabric suggestions. I will try and keep you updated with how my progress goes. And if you don't hear from me, it's very likely that I'm up to my eyeballs in gorgeous fabrics and thread and can't manage to make it to the blogging world.
 
What I absolutely love about this project??  It's sew simple! A perfect beginner project.
 
And since I just decided to make a letter I'd never done before, you can decide what you want the S to stand for. Let me know what you think it should be!
 
XO's from here, Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment