Monday, January 12, 2015

friends behind the scenes

I love to look at something special and think about everyone who made it that way! It's like that when I flip through my book. Some of my very best friends modeled for me and it makes me happy to think about all the stages that we went through to get to the finished picture. When I see this picture (which, confidentially, is one of my favorites!), I smile because it's Faith; one of my best friends. What you may not know about this picture, is the story behind the fabulous truck that's being used. It belongs to Joe, Faith's brother. I had always loved it and when I realized we'd be photographing at our friend's house, I had to ask Joe if we could use it. He was super nice about it and his truck was there when it was time to take pictures.

My favorite things about this picture aside from the girl herself?  The truck's rust spot (lower right corner) and the crooked floor mat.  Of course. Thanks, Joe!

It really doesn't take much to make me happy! 

xx Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment