Monday, March 30, 2015

A Finished Afghan + How-To Fringe/Tassels

 I finished my afghan and love it!  The only problem now is that I don't want to stop! 
I am already thinking about what I want to crochet next....

I finished off my afghan with super easy and fun fringe. Or tassels. Whichever you prefer! 
I thought I'd share with you today how I made them.

 1. 4 strands of yarn approximately 15" long. Or however long you want it to be. Keep in mind that your cut measurement will be divided in half.
 2. Fold your four strands of yarn in half. Pull through two loops 
(in this case, at the top and bottom of each ripple).
 3. Tuck your yarn "tails" through your loops.
 4. Pull at your "tails" evenly until it's nice and tight up against your afghan.
There you have it!  xox Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment