Saturday, October 24, 2015

Everyday Sundress - a PDF pattern!

Everyday Sundress! 

Complete with women's sizes XS - XL with full size pattern pieces,
 ready to download, print off and tape together!!
A terrific pattern for a beginning sewist who wants to venture past the
simplistic elastic waist skirt.
The beautiful thing about the Everyday Sundress (and all of it's easy views) is that
it's flattering to every figure type.

Sew! What are you waiting for?!
Order the pattern now and get it now when you purchase it here.  

Abiah & Clara in The Dresses - knee & maxi

Sophie & Abi in The Tunic


Bella in The Top
Just us....
Check out the video too!!!
We had so much fun talking and laughing and soaking in the 
sunshine while we spent the day together. 
happy sewing!  xo, Abi

             Special thanks to my friend, Sam, for mentioning in passing the word ‘sundress’ while we were talking about possible patterns and when I was racking my brain to find a name for this design. In turn, I liked the sound of the word so much that I just had to use it! After I made this tunic in knit, it only seemed right to stick the word ‘everyday’ in there too. So the Everyday Sundress has him to thank for its proper name! And so do I.

Huge thanks to my friend Sophie of Smile For Sophie Photography for the 
gorgeous finished project photos and the wonderful video!

No comments:

Post a Comment