Monday, July 25, 2016

the Modern Prairie Girl at the Peddlers/French Flea Market






Such a fun experience!!!!
 
I was so excited and honored when Suzie asked me if I'd be interested in being a part of her annual Peddler's Market. Of course I said yes right away and then wondered how in the world I was going to sew all that I needed to when I'd be gone for a week on a family vacation before the market got here! A week full of late nights and early mornings let me sew up all that I needed to and I was blessed with a successful market and a wonderful time!
 
I shared the booth with my sweet friend, Nancy. Sadly I didn't think to get a picture with her.
(She's crazy talented and super sweet! She made me wish I had a baby with all
her cute baby blankets and clothes!!! No joke.) 
 
My awesome and adorable cousins, Faith & Hannah came out and helped me run the booth.
I couldn't have done it without them!!!!  Thanks girls!!!!
 
The Peddlers/French Flea Market is full of amazing, talented artists.
Come out next year and be apart of it!!!
Thanks again, Suzie & Nancy!
 
xo Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment