Thursday, August 21, 2014

Blog Hop *Pam of Pam Kitty Morning*

 
 
 
Day 2 for the Modern Prairie Sewing blog hop!!!
 
So adorable! When you meet my adorable friends, Pam and her daughter, Frankie, (this cute, petite person doing the modeling!), you can't help but laugh and smile and just keep hugging them. They're just that fun and loveable! I was super happy that Pam wanted to join in on the blog hop for Modern Prairie Sewing! And I don't think I've ever seen a cuter Leeway Apron!!! You've inspired me, Pam! Jump over to Pam Kitty's blog to see her blog hop post and more pictures!
 
Thanks, Pam Kitty!
 
Next up:
Jenny Fish!August 20th
Pam Kitty Morning! August 21st
Jona G! August 22nd
 
Melissa P! August 23rd
SewCaroline! August 25th
Melissa S! August 26th
April Rhodes! August 27th
Abiah! August 28th

A super fun giveaway to follow right here on August 29th - 31st. TWO giveaway winners will be announced September 1st!
Lots of Love, Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment