Monday, August 11, 2014

It's real out, folks!


                                         These are my best friends!  Meet Faith, Jane & Becky!

Modern Prairie Sewing is OUT!  It's shipping now all over and I'm SO excited, SO happy, and SO humbled!!!! Now comes the fun part; getting days set for book signings and trunk shows. (Both of which, I'll do happily! Btw)

These pretty girls are, (aside from my sisters) my longest best friends. They were right there when I wanted to talk about 'the book'. Happy to test anything that needed to be tested. And were the most divine models for my book that any girls could possibly be! When they sent me these pictures after they got their own copy of Modern Prairie Sewing in the mail, I smiled. I smiled big. And then I smiled bigger. Such friends.

I love you, Faith, Jane & Becky!!!!!
You girls are the best. Ever.

Love Always, Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment