Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy Birthday to my one and only MOMMY!

 
 

Today is one of the best days EVER!
Because....
Today is my Mommy's birthday!!!!!!!
 
She has four very loyal daughters. She is our best friend and confidant. We tell her all about our fun times, our dreams. We confide in her, tell her our fears and our struggles. And she listens to every single bit of it. She knows every bit about us and encourages us to be just who God made us. She's always so encouraging when we get wild ideas. (Like. Wild ideas to write books. Uhm) When she's behind me, I feel like I could do about anything. We've been through awesome times and we've been through rough times, but we've always been together.
 
I'm so thankful for you, Mommy!  You are the absolute best and I simply adore you! I thank the Lord for you today and everyday!
 
My Love Always,
your,
Abs    xoxoxoxo
 
Check out the blog post my sisters and I did on our marie-madeline blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment