Friday, October 24, 2014

22.


I had a birthday. It fell way back on the 20th of October. That's right. I'm 4 days late on letting you in on the secret. Oops! To make things just a little bit more unconventional, I decided to set up a fun photo booth style wall for us to take some slightly-serious, funny, sweet pictures! It was fabulously fun! Purchase a few party supplies at Hobby Lobby, Micheal's, or even Walmart for your next birthday party. Use string, knots, or even tape (that's not too sticky!) and decorate your wall, corner, and even a few trees out in the backyard. Even if you have to pull a few pieces of furniture out of the way, it's worth the hilarious things you can capture with your camera!

I had an awesome day!!! I'm blessed beyond measure with the most amazing, adorable, & loving family and friends ever.

I think I'm going to like 22. 

xoxoxo Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment