Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sewing is Fun!


Pass the Hand Towel, Please!
Belle bag (doing the grocery shopping for me!)

Cakewalk skirts
                                                                   Memory Quilt // the details! 

AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My samples from Modern Prairie Sewing in the C&T Publishing booth at 2014 International Quilt Market in Houston, Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am so very very excited!!!!! 


My sisters and I were really bummed that it didn't work out for us to go this year. Things turned upside down and left us realizing that we wouldn't be able to make it - about 2 weeks away from when market started. It was super sad, but will make the next time that much better!!!!!!!!!


To your left, good people, is my Cakewalk skirt and my Mia bag!!!  Both of them are super quick and fun sews!  They make fabulous gifts and the bag is an awesome scrap buster. So there you have it!

For today, some fun sewing inspirational pictures to get you thinking fresh about sewing all over again!

xoxo Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment