Friday, November 28, 2014

Giving Thanks

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 
-1 Thessalonians 5: 18

"That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works."
 -Psalm 26: 7

Thankfulness. 
Not only on a holiday called Thanksgiving, but every day, in everything.
Giving thanks.

Thankful for God's unspeakable gift, His love, mercy. Salvation through Jesus Christ. 
Thankful for family. And the beautiful bond that Christ has given us.
Thankful for friends. That I love dearly. 
Thankful for my sweet Church family. 
Thankful for all the gorgeous people that God has placed in my life and has allowed
me to love. Because, truth be told, I really love to love.
Thankful for laughter & smiles. 
Thankful for hugs. Lots of strong hugs.
Thankful for joy.
Thankful for singing and the joy & laughter that follow.

 Happy Thanksgiving!  We have so very much to be grateful for!
Love, Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment