Saturday, June 13, 2015

achaiavictoria on Etsy!!

Pride is not something I usually struggle with, but I've got to say, I'm SO PROUD of this girl!!!!
 My sister, Achaia, has opened up her Etsy shop, now full with beautifully hand embroidered pillows!!!!  They are A+amazing!!!  Her work is gorgeous and she uses
high quality everything - from the fabric she stitches on to her floss. 
She hand writes on each pillow. Can you imagine?? 
If that isn't enough, she finishes off each pillow with a darling handmade tassel attached to the zipper.  
You've got to go check out her shop NOW!!!! 
If you know someone who's looking for fabulously cool pillows 
for their home, send them over there to take a look. 
I know y'all will find something you need.
(Because, in all seriousness, I find myself wanting the one she makes 
and the next one she makes and the next one she makes......)

If she asks who sent you, tell her it's that humble sister of hers. Ahem.
xo Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment