Friday, January 8, 2016

The Sweetest Review Ever

I found the kindest, sweetest review for the Maggie bag waiting for me when I was going through my email.
It's people like this that make doing what I do worth all the effort.
Thank you so much, Laura!

5 out of 5 stars for the Maggie Bag Tote        
"This bag is so stinkin cute! Can't wait for spring to show it off. The button/flower design is delightful and adds adorable characters. Bag's ginormous and will carry a lot. Shipping and delivery were quick; Abi was super about quickly responding to questions and shipping out asap even during the holiday season. I highly recommend Modern Prairie Sewing (Abi) - she clearly knows what she is doing."

Oh - and don't forget! My New Year's sale is still going on and will be through the 16 January!  Enter code HAPPYNEW to receive 45% off your order.   happy shopping, abi

No comments:

Post a Comment